2012年1月13日星期五
Yesterday night, I got a nightmare...I dream myself is taking English for Engineering test, I got not enough time for last 2 parts in 15 minutes, besides, I found that what I already did in previous parts, I didn't write into answer booklet, my God, its equal to a blank answer booklet pass up! Luckily it just a dream ==...This morning, I waiting for so long but still can't access to the mpm's web, I think too many people try to log in that web, so make the web so lag. Until about 2pm, I really can't wait any more, I found the number and sms to get my result. I saw '3'. My heart was relieved...But then, now I finally can access to the web already, I checked my result and I got this, 145/300. I really feel disappointed to myself. Why I didn't even get half of the marks? I was so lucky can get band 3...God loves me...
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)

0 评论:
发表评论