CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2012年4月4日星期三

052012 Sem Break's Activities List

1. Sabah Trip : I didn't feel excited about this trip, for this moment...Hope the mood will back soon~ =(
2. Johor Trip : Look forward for this trip~ =) Hope it will be like previous sem break trip joining by about 10 coursemates to go together. Start enjoy big gang trip, wee~ C=
3. Melaka Trip : Hope can go Melaka with my family. The place I await for so long already, hope it gonna happen, because the rest of my holiday gonna left just 1 week, so less~ ><
4. Read all the books and novels I bought~ at least finish 3-4 books, if not I cant buy new book for new coming book fair~><
5. Practise my guitar~Next level will be quite difficult, hope can faster master all the skill I learned. Hope can give a good impression if I got the chance to meet and teach by him~ xD
6. Master a drawing skill~ manual or with help of application, but at least can make my work easier and batter, ..I think, hmm....
7. Update my blog with my previous story =)

0 评论:

发表评论