Oh My God, I PASS ALL SUBJECTS~ I swear, my heart beats the faster ever I checked my result. So surprise with my result, and I felt relieved too when I saw my result. I get B- for CT II instead of fail or C, and I get B+ for BM instead of A-, I felt slightly disappointed with that as I expect myself to get at least A- seen the tips are provided kinda detail. Anyway, I finally get gpa 3.0 something for my degree, but cgpa is still not reach 3.0. It is actually far behind from others, but I should feel satisfy, it was much more batter than a F appear in my result slip and sit in a lecture class with those LC juniors, thanks GOD, really. I should really work harder and pick up myself, I always believe that I couldn't get a good result is because I haven't put all my effort in my study, I am lazy compare to last time. This is the way I convince myself that I am actually not that stupid, I don't know whether it is a good way, somehow it is like try to escape from reality, but I don't want to lose my confident, just think that this is the only slightly stronger point I have...whatever...
Haha, I was so lazy, I promised to myself that want to update my blog, but until today only I post this, XD. Hey, my blog, wait me finish my Glee first, and maybe wait my mood (so bad xD). see you~

0 评论:
发表评论