CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011年12月13日星期二

Loser...

Feeling that I'm a loser. Why can't I do a thing properly? Or just major a skill batter? Yesterday just finished the Building Services I's test, I thought I can do it properly, because i start study this subject very early, and I try to understand and memorize almost every thing. Besides, the calculation that involved in this subject is so straight forward and easy compare to those I learn in foundation level, but surprisingly, I get wrong with the formula! Until I came out from the exam hall only I know about that, I waste about 7 marks on that question, you may think that just a little of marks, but other questions are not that straight forward that can get directly from the notes, and I really not sure that I wrote a correct answer or not. This is the only subject I can score in this trimester, but end out like this, I guess my cgpa will continue to drop again, since it is impossible for me to score at least B in my English for Engineering subject. Really feel sad about that...=(

Today, is my guitar level 1 test. I think I just put too much effort on playing song that part, other part I just didn't do that much of effort, cause I think I can get over them easily, guess I was over confident =(...At the end, I just get 61.5 out of 100...It was just freaking LOW marks for me, I'm aiming for A actually..I was over confident again..=(...And after this test, only I know I did a lot of mistake on my basic part. I feel want to blame my guitar's teacher because he never correct me those mistake I did, until 8 weeks later only I know even the most basic thing, C major scale, I did mistake obviously, telling by the examiner. Actually, I got the feeling like being ignored by the teacher during guitar lesson, because every time he will just say I did well and ask me to continue practice, he seldom or never tell me where is my mistake, just ask me to keep on practice to improve my skill...And he make me feel like I really can did well in my test...so sad...I practice for so long but still get that low marks...T.T (just a little proudly that my song part get quite mark compare to other part )..

Recently, my relationship with my housemate is not that cool. I not really like them or their attitude. The garbage thing or cockroach thing...I don't want to describe more about those story...Yesterday, when I start to practice my guitar, I found out that my guitar is seriously run out of tune. It is just an usual thing it being run out of tune, but this time is really different. I just 3 days didn't adjust it, I don't think it will become like that, seem if 1 week didn't tune it, it will not become like that also. So I was suspect my housemate that she borrow my guitar 2 days ago...I know I shouldn't suspect anyone without any evidence, but I just couldn't stop suspecting them, I think is because their attitude already give me a bad impression. I think to ask them to confirm my doubt, but at the end I didn't.. I don't think I can control my facial expression well. Anyway, its not a big deal, just I cant control my anger on them right now. I don't know what will I feel if she get the result batter than me...Evil mind...I really think that i do much more batter than her in overall...but I still got tell her about my mistake during the test, so that she can learn from my mistake...=(..
Shit, the more I think the more I hate about her, the talking way..hope I can move out from here as fast as possible, and I will move or cut the wifi also without pity them, seen they actually can actually apply themselves, and it doesn't make sense let them use my account.

0 评论:

发表评论