Again, I rebond my hair. It nearly become my 'traditional custom', because I made it once a year.=.=...At first, I just think to rebond the front part, and I want to leave my beck side hair naturally until lower part of my long hair is totally become natural...I mean after cut all the rebonded part...But my hair is really messy, and it seen like really incurable, after encouraged by the barber, I decide to rebond my whole hair...Well, it is really nice this time, straight enough and almost nothing I can complain about. I still not that used to my new look, I look weird because the hair is too straight, ,it make me wonder isn't a good decision to rebond the whole hair. I'm still try to convince myself, but yesterday night, I went out with my friends, they are show off-ing their natural long hair in front of me. It wad kinda sad..I know their hair are beautiful, natural curl and healthy. They can always trip their hair but the hair still long. But I'm not them..My hair is not that healthy and beautiful like them, my hair look messy and take very long time to lengthen them...I know it wasn't a wrong thing for me to do rebonding or colouring on my hair, I just want to be more tidy and confident, however I still wish to have everything naturally on me.
Another story during hair dressing..The barber told me that if rebond front part RM25,plus RM10 for cutting. After he knew that I'm not secondary school student, he say RM20 for cutting. My mum say I'm stupid, I shouldn't admit that I'm no longer a secondary school student, so that I can pay less..=.=...But my final decision is rebond the whole hair so it actually didn't influence much. But the problem is, is that really I shouldn't admit it?? =.=
2011年12月21日星期三
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)

0 评论:
发表评论