About the Wushu Club, I don't know what they will feel on me, I just feel guilty and sorry for them although it already past for about 2 months. I think to go beck to them to apologize again, so that I can tell them more clearly about my situation, but it seen like not a very wise decision, it will just make me look more like try to give excuse especially the thing already past for so long. I really hope that they wouldn't hate me and I really miss them and the time training together so much. My friend say this is just a small case, nobody will care for it for so long, but why I still remember this thing so clearly? I think is because I know I did something wrong, and I just couldn't make up the missed. Hope that they faster forget me, then i will not feel so guilty. I know some of them already forget me or maybe even don't know who I am, but it is ok for me. My mum say I no need really take so serious about the invitation, it is some sort of 客套话...but I already promise, maybe they will think I am the person that not faithful..T.T..Hope they won't misunderstand me..><..This is the first thing I promise too fast without thinking myself isn't really free or convenient about it. Second is allow a friend to stay at my hostel overnight before the final exam, at the end make myself miserable. Thirdly, again I promise to let 1 friend stay at my hostel on the coming day, without knowing I actually busy or not on that day...The worst is, me myself tell her she can stay at my hostel without her ask...==...how stupid I am..If that time I got thing to do, I need to go reject people again..><..hope it wouldn't happen~

0 评论:
发表评论