CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011年12月13日星期二

Evil get stonger in my heart....

Why even a good friend make me feel like is unbelievable? Or its cant call a good friend? Start to feel that she got a double face, she make me feel that she is a person try to avoid trouble or push the trouble to other people. She keep quite when everybody in the distressed because the one who speak and give opinion have to take the responsible to settle problem. She always say: "anything" "whatever" "let you decide", seem like a very easy going person, but just make me feel like she is pretending to be a great person. When ask her opinion, she will say "whatever, I just follow you all.." then every thing is non of her business already. I don't like when we are actually in a small group discussing 1 thing, but when another people that not the same group ask her some question, she will like don't know anything and ask beck us, "how was going?" "how is the plan?", but she actually knowing the progress. She just wan to let other know that the answer not from her is from us, this make me feel that she is preventing some trouble on herself. And I don't like she praises some one a lot when friend with that person, is not saying that praising someone is not good, just please don't make me feel that you are praising an Angle. I believe that every one is not perfect, but I can accept every imperfection as long as that person is treating other true from their heart. Just to make myself clear that I didn't hate any body that seem perfect...

0 评论:

发表评论